Fáilte! We're heading to Ireland, and we want you to join us! Discover the Emerald Isle on this 7 day trip designed to give guests an introductory welcome to one of the most popular places to visit in Europe, including historic sites from spanning centuries, quaint villages, and awe-inspiring scenic views.
Highlights include the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren, Rock of Cashel, Connemara, Wild Atlantic Way, Ring of Kerry, Dublin, Killarney, Galway, tours of Guinness and Jameson, and much more. Speaking of Guinness, the first round is on us!
CLICK MAP FOR INTERACTIVE VERSION
July 24 Arrive in Dublin and check in with group. Travel across the center of Ireland toward Galway. Visit medieval monastery of Clonmacnoise.
July 25 Tour the wilds of Connemara, including a visit to romantic Kylemore Abbey, before exploring fishing villages and the town of Clifden.
July 26 Travel the famed Wild Atlantic Way, stretching from Clare to Killarney. See the rocky land known as the Burren, awe at the Cliffs of Moher, and visit Adare.
July 27 Tour the romantic Ring of Kerry, and enjoy a lunch at the historic Blind Piper Pub, before continuing to Killarney National Park.
July 28 Head toward Dublin, passing through the "county bounds." Visit Jameson distillery, cross the Blackwater into the Golden Vale, and see the Rock of Cashel.
July 29 Spend the morning on a walking tour of Dublin, including a visit to the Book of Kells, at Trinity College, and the Guinness Storehouse.
July 30 Relax in the hotel, or explore Dublin on your own, before bidding farewell and departing for home. Slán!
VIEW PRINTABLE BROCHURE WITH FULL ITINERARY
PRICING & DEADLINES
Early Bird Discount - Registration Closes March 1, 2023
$2,495 per person, based on shared rooms. Additional $1,000 for a single room.
Standard Price - Registration Closes March 12, 2023
$2,745 per person, based on shared rooms. Additional $1,000 for a single room.
Questions? Give us a call at (419) 994-4050 or email us. We're happy to chat!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
All the accommodation, meals and drinks, specified in your itinerary, are included in your tour price.
Entrance to all of the attractions, specified in your itinerary, are included in your tour price.
All luxury air-conditioned transport, specified in your itinerary, is included in your tour price.
An experienced, qualified and knowledgeable Driver-Guide, plus all his expenses, as specified in your itinerary, is included in your tour price.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
Airfare or travel costs getting to/from Dublin is not included in your tour price.
Travel Insurance is not included in your tour price.
A gratuity to your Driver-Guide is not included in your tour price. If at the end of your tour, you are extremely happy with your driver-guide we recommend a tip of 50-100 euro.
Any meals and drinks, that are not specifically mentioned, are not included.
Extra items at your accommodation, such as Laundry, Spa Treatments, Room Service, Telephone Charges and Porterage of your luggage to the vehicle are not included in your tour price.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A $100 non-refundable security deposit is required at time of registration. Full payment is due by March 1, 2023 for Early Bird discount or by March 12, 2022 for standard pricing. Final payments should be made by check, payable to CRF Museum, or by credit card (3% processing fee applies).
2. Minimum of 11 guests required to fulfill trip. Maximum of 14 guests permitted. Spots will be booked in order of online registration. If minimum is not met, all security deposits will be refunded.
3. Guests must arrive in Dublin the morning of Day 1. Failure to do so may result in guests being responsible for their own transportation to Galway, where group will overnight.
4. All guests are responsible for ensuring passport status and meeting all travel requirements. CRF Museum and our travel partners cannot be held liable if your trip is impacted by health or covid-19 conditions.
5. Cancellation is only refundable (minus security deposit) until the advertised registration deadline. In the event of nationwide covid-19 lockdowns, natural disasters, war, etc. the CRF Museum reserves the right to cancel the entirety of the trip after this deadline. In agreement with our travel partners, we will be able to refund 100% to all guests if canceled 60 days prior to arrival. In the unlikely event of complete cancellation, guests will be responsible for the cancellation and refund of their airfare or additional costs.
6. We encourage guests to purchase travel insurance or use a credit card with automatic coverage when purchasing airfare. CRF Museum and travel partners cannot be held liable for any loss of funds due to termination or changes to your trip.
7. Ensure your passport is valid! If you need to renew or apply for a new one, visit here.