Wilkommen! We're heading to Germany, and we want you to join us! Discover the beautiful southeastern region known as Bavaria, as well as the neighboring Salzburg region of Austria on this 7 day trip designed to give guests an introductory welcome to one of the most popular regions of Germany, including historic sites from Medieval, Renaissance, World War eras and more.
Highlights include Munich, Nuremberg, Salzburg, Neuschwanstein Castle that inspired Walt Disney, the Zeppelinfield known as the Nazi Rally Grounds, breathtaking mountain views, cozy Christmas Markets, and of course plenty of delicious German cuisine and beer. Speaking of beer, the first round is on us!
CLICK MAP FOR INTERACTIVE VERSION
December 1 Arrive in Munich and check into hotel before receiving an orientation tour of the city and a welcome dinner at a Munich beerhall.
December 2 Continue touring Munich, then visit the Concentration Camp Memorial at Dachau, and return to Munich for the Christmas Markets.
December 3 Visit Salzburg, then the rural area of Neukirchen an der Vöckla.
December 4 Tour Neuschwanstein Castle, and visit Oberammergau.
December 5 Visit Augsburg, then follow the Romantic Road to Rothenburg ob der Tauber, before ending in Nuremberg.
December 6 Explore Nuremberg, including the Zeppelin Field best known as the Nazi Rally Grounds. Return to Munich for a farewell dinner.
December 7 After breakfast, head to airport for departures. Auf Wiedersehen!
View the full itinerary and trip brochure
This travel package will include 6 nights accommodation in Munich and Nuremberg, in-country transportation, English speaking driver and guides, entrance and admission fees for all scheduled sites, 6 breakfasts, and 2 group dinners. Airfare, additional meals, drinks, tips, and souvenirs are not included.
Pricing & Deadlines
** EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT EXTENDED TO MAY 1, 2022 **
Early Bird Discount $1,995 per person for a shared room, additional $350 for a single room. Register by March 31st, 2022.
Standard Pricing $2,145 per person for a shared room, additional $400 for a single room. Register by April 30th, 2022.
Note: All guests are responsible for booking their own airfare, in order to best ensure their travel preferences and comfortability are met. At the time of this publication, average roundtrip airfare from CLE - MUC is $700 for basic economy. Once registration is closed, the museum will provide a recommended flight(s) or times if airport pickup/drop off is desired at Munich.
Questions? Give us a call at (419) 994-4050 or email us. We're happy to chat!
Terms and Conditions
1. A $100 non-refundable security deposit is required at time of registration. Full payment is due by March 31, 2022 for Early Bird discount or by April 30, 2022 for standard pricing. Final payments should be made by check, payable to CRF Museum.
2. Minimum of 6 guests required to fulfill trip. Due to transportation sizes, additional 3 guests required (9 total) to expand to larger group size. Maximum of 13 guests permitted. Spots will be booked in order of online registration. If less than 6 book, all security deposits will be refunded. If more than 6 but less than 9 spots are booked, the last guests to book will be refunded.
3. All guests are responsible for ensuring passport status and meeting all personal covid-19 travel requirements for Germany and the United States. We will attempt to assist guests with obtaining appropriate testing, if necessary, before returning home. CRF Museum and our travel partners cannot be held liable if your trip is impacted by health or covid-19 conditions.
4. Cancellation is refundable (minus security deposit) until April 30, 2022. In the event of nationwide covid-19 lockdowns, natural disasters, war, etc. the CRF Museum reserves the right to cancel the entirety of the trip after this deadline. In agreement with our travel partners, we will be able to refund 100% to all guests if canceled 21 days prior to arrival. In the unlikely event of complete cancellation, guests will be responsible for the cancellation and refund of their airfare or additional costs.
5. We encourage guests to purchase travel insurance or use a credit card with automatic coverage when purchasing airfare. CRF Museum and travel partners cannot be held liable for any loss of funds due to termination or changes to your trip.
6. Ensure your passport is valid! If you need to renew or apply for a new one, visit here.